Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tower Media:
All content including artwork, photographs, images, fonts and text must be provided within 28 days of the date of this agreement. If this is not received, Tower Media reserve the right to source stock images to be used on your behalf.
- Tower Media Standard:
All content will be sourced from clients existing website to base the design material on.
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design services offered by Tower Media. By ordering services from Tower Media you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Tower Media.
- All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws. Tower Media will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements brought against the client for images supplied to Tower Media by the client.
- The copyright for all material provided by Tower Media, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Tower Media until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client where applicable.
- Tower Media will submit a client’s website to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Tower Media to promote a web site as a separate commission, Tower Media will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high position’s in the search engine results. (Except when using Google Adwords which guarantees listing on the first page of results on Google)
- Tower Media do not accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Tower Media will use existing content from a client’s website to base the information on for the Tower Media standard package and will offer a one hour consultation to discuss content for customers who purchase the Tower Media advanced package.
- If during the initial 7 days of the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Tower Media judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Tower Media will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission and will not be eligible to receive a refund either in full or part.
- Tower Media expects any outstanding payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 7 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Tower Media will not be held responsible is the clients chosen domain name is not available at the time of registration.
- Tower Media does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Tower Media to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Tower Media will discuss with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
- Tower Media reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Tower Media prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- Any design times specified by Tower Media are subject to change at any design in the design process.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
These following terms and conditions are in relation to Tower Media providing you with a PPC management service in relation to your Google Adwords account and expenditure. Upon accepting these terms you accept that you are binding yourself legally to them.
- From the date we commence work after an initial months trial, the contract will then continue on a monthly basis automatically until 28 days notice is given. For this purpose we assume that each month has exactly 30 days.
- You agree to pay an agreed monthly management fee for Tower Media to manage your campaign for a minimum period of 1 month. The set up & management fee will be dependent upon the complexity of your campaign and agreed in advance at the proposal stage when our pricing structure will be clear and transparent. Tower Media does not receive any commissions from Google.
- Payment for the implementation of your PPC campaign set up & optimisation will be in advance of the campaign being activated and after you have agreed to your proposal and account set up structure. Your monthly management fee will be invoiced 30 days later after work commences of each month by direct debit.
- Notice of cancellation of this agreement shall be deemed valid and accepted by Tower Media if received by facsimile, e-mail or post after the initial 1 month period. Cancellation will be accepted on date of actual receipt by Tower Media and will take effect at the end of that current thirty day period for which you will be charged at the normal rate applicable.
- Whether Tower Media create you a new Google Adwords account or have dual access to your current Google Adwords account, it is agreed that neither party can change the login details throughout the duration of the contract unless agreed in writing (e-mail, fax and post) by both parties.
- Throughout the duration of the contract you agree that any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained cannot be used in any other Google Adwords Account you may have, or create yourselves during the term of this contract.
- Tower Media agrees that during the contract and after termination of this agreement, all the financial details supplied to us by you for the purpose of our services will be kept confidential.
- You agree that Tower Media can monitor your account after cancellation or expiry of agreement to make sure you are not using any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained for the financial benefit of another third party. If another party takes over your account management Tower Media reserves the right to remove any unique techniques implemented in our account structure at the set up stage.
- Each of these terms, (above), are essential to us providing a service to you, our client. If any one of these terms is breached throughout the duration of the contract Tower Media reserve the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect.
- We will only take on a maximum of 3 companies in the same business category/area to ensure maximum return.
- If during the campaign a client wishes to cancel, they may do so by giving 28 days notice.
Tower Media reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.