Our Search Engine Optimisation Guarantee has been tested and proven to work. We are so sure you will love the results you get from our SEO Guarantee that we stand fully behind our work and able to speak over the phone for the first 3 months, and are not fully satisfied with your results, we will provide Guaranteed SEO free of charge until you get the results you seek. That means you can purchase with confidence knowing that, even if it takes a little longer than planned, you WILL get the right results.
Tower Media Group Limited (TMG) Company: httpS://www.towermedia.co.uk
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Contract: http://www.clientsite.com
This contract is entered into between Tower Media Group Limited and _____________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the ___ day of ___________, 2018.
1. Tower Media Group Limited will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. TMG will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website, http://www.clientsite.tld.
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is £amount/GBP. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign. (Monthly).
TMG’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
TMG’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to XX phrases).
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic (up to XX amount).
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to XX pages).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for clientsite.tld and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A clientsite.tld email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like email@example.com)
• Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by TMG for search engine optimisation purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. TMG can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from TMG, please contact TMG for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• TMG has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, TMG does not guarantee #1 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if TMG fails to increase traffic to the site by X% after four weeks of services, TMG will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” TMG assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, TMG will re-optimise the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. TMG can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. TMG does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. TMG is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of £45-£150 per hour.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to TMG for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend TMG and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. TMG is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of £45 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, TMG’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting TMG, then TMG’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
9. Venue and Dispute Resolution: Blackpool
Note: Such provisions explain what will happen if there is a problem. It is a good idea to pick a venue that is favorable to your company (the provision should indicate what county’s law applies). You can choose whether you want to limit your dispute resolution options though. For example, many businesses require binding arbitration and prohibit lawsuits. Which option your business prefers depends on its size and the types and locations of its clients. Binding arbitrations are popular because they are generally cheaper, faster, and confidential.
Client Name: ________________________________________
Client Signature ___________________________________
Company Name: ______________________________________